I went out a few weeks ago with my friends to celebrate the fact that my friend Allison is marrying one of Rick's best friend Dave. We had a great time, we started out at a fun Chinese restaurant and then hit a few bars. Big night out for my girlfriends and I as we don't get out much with out the guys. We had a great time!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Girls Night Out...
I went out a few weeks ago with my friends to celebrate the fact that my friend Allison is marrying one of Rick's best friend Dave. We had a great time, we started out at a fun Chinese restaurant and then hit a few bars. Big night out for my girlfriends and I as we don't get out much with out the guys. We had a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gotta love girls night out!!!! What fun!
Post a Comment