Monday, October 13, 2008

Camping at Vampire Vail Lake!


This was our 2nd year camping at Vail Lake during the month of October. The kids get to dress up and go trick or treating. You know that kids will take any chance to put on their costumes on for any reason, but they actually get candy too, you can imagine their excitement! Last year there was probably twice as many people camping, but I guess that the economy has everyone down, the place was empty. We still had a great time!!

3 comments:

King Family said...

Vail Lake. Wow I used to go camping there all the time as a kid. Isn't a time share now?

Tim and Lisa said...

What a great weekend! My sister's husbands family always go out there in October. I think they do something fun in November too. Hay rides I think! Great pictures!

HeatherC said...

looks like a lot of fun!!!!