Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Well I hope that every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a relaxing day at our house with all of the family. We even had a video conference with my parents, thanks to the webcam that they sent us!! It was good to see their smiling faces and all of the family in South Carolina! I just thought that I would list a few things that I am thankful for:
1) My wonderful family. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and two awesome kids! I have also truly lucky to have parents and in-laws that are absolutley wonderful. My sister and her family, love ya sis!!
2) Our health, Rick's back had been doing well until last week when we took a sudden step back in the healing process, but day by day he is getting better again!
3) Friends, what would life be with out friends, need I say more!
4) My home, everyday I realize how lucky I am to have a home to call our own!

2 comments:

HeatherC said...

Girlfriend, you look GOOD! Great pic!

King Family said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. What a beautiful family.