The kids were so excited to decorate the tree this year!! I love to let them do it all by themselves, although I do make a few adjustments here and there!! Our tree is such a joy to look at, it is a constant reminder of all the things that the kids have been into over the years! Power Rangers, Pooh, Buzz Lightyear, every year I buy them an ornament that represents what they enjoyed doing that year! I think that our tree has every Disney character some where on it! It is such fun!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Let's Decorate!!
The kids were so excited to decorate the tree this year!! I love to let them do it all by themselves, although I do make a few adjustments here and there!! Our tree is such a joy to look at, it is a constant reminder of all the things that the kids have been into over the years! Power Rangers, Pooh, Buzz Lightyear, every year I buy them an ornament that represents what they enjoyed doing that year! I think that our tree has every Disney character some where on it! It is such fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment