Look close and you can see the frog~~
Brandon's friend Jeffrey and his mom took Brandon "Tadpole Hunting"! As many of you know I am not fond on creatures that swim, after all a fish did fly out of the fish tank once and smack me in the rear end!! So when Jeffrey's mom asked I was a little hesitant but let Brandon go. Well he came home that day with about 20 tadpoles. As I looked at them I thought "what did we get ourselves into?" but Brandon was so excited!! I took about 3 or 4 weeks for these little guys to get their arms and legs, really only 1 made it to the full frog stage when I say "they have to go!!" That was when the one frog kept jumping out of the container onto my kitchen counter!!! So we took them back home...all of them...watching 1 grow was enough for me!!



1 comment:
Ooh I agree with you. I can handle dogs but no reptiles or rodents.
Post a Comment