We went to Downtown Greenville for the day. We had a great lunch and did a little bit of shopping, you know me ...loved that! Who would have guessed that there were these beautiful water falls there!
Rick and I have been married for 13 years, together for 18. Boy does that make us sound old!! Life could not be better! I have been blessed in life to have a wonderful husband and father to our two children.
Carissa
We are so lucky to have our beautiful, smart, artistic, and spunky daighter Carissa! She brings so much joy to our lives. I don't know what we would do with out our "girly girl"!
Brandon
Brandon is a wonderful son! He is so sweet, kind, loving, smart, and funny! He makes us lagh everyday, but also amazes us with things that he says and does! We are so blessed to have him as our son!
No comments:
Post a Comment