Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful....

Today is the day to remember all of the things that you are thankful for so here I go....
I am thankful for my wonderful husband who makes me smile everyday! I am so fortunate that I am been blessed to have him!!
I am thankful for my awesome little boy, He makes me laugh everyday and fills my heart with so much joy!
I am thankful for my beautiful daughter. She reminds me everyday what it is like to be a little girl. I love that she has her own sense of style!

I am thankful for my parents. They have always supported me and loved me unconditionally! I am thankful that they will be here soon the spend the holidays with us!

I am thankful for my sister and her family! My sweet nephews are the best that an auntie could ask for!!

I am thankful for the time that I was able to spend with my grandma this summer!! I don't see her often, so I cherish the time we had together!


I am thankful for the best in-laws that a girl could ask for. Although I really consider them more of my second mom and dad, not inlaws!

I am soo thankful for all of my friends, health, and just everyday life. What are you thankful for??

No comments: