Sunday, July 27, 2008
Coupon Crazy
Okay, so I think that I am starting to drive Rick crazy with this new "hobby" that Heather has introduced me to! I started doing all this coupon clipping and bargain shopping that Heather talks about! Let me tell you it works, I can prove it! Today I went to Albertson's and got all this for $24.99: 2 gallons of milk, 2 cake mixes, 2 fruit by the foot, 1 popcorn, 4 boxes of cereal, 2 bags cheerios snack mix, 1 box curves granola bar and a bottle of Malibu! I was so excited all got all that for the price of the milk and Malibu!! This is kind of(now I said kind of) fulfilling my shopping need. Not quite as cute as a new shirt, but my kids can eat!! Well at least it is a hobby that is saving us money! Thanks Heather!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm right there with you with!!! I love shopping with coupons! It's so much fun to watch the price drop from the original total to you new coupon total!!! I love coming home to tell Tim how much $$$ I saved!!
Ok I am starting the organization process tomorrow. We will see soon how well I do. YIKES!
Post a Comment