Friday, August 22, 2008

A day at the beach


Today two of my best girlfriends, Leah and Amber, and I took our kids to the beach. We figured since it was the last official day of summer vacation we needed to do something fun! We had a blast, I tried the best that I could to relax and let the kids enjoy themselves, which they did. Ask my friends I always have this fear that my kids are going to get sucked out to sea, I know, like that could ever happen! Brandon and Carissa went boogie boarding for the first time, that is until Brandon had his first wipeout, then he quit!! We had such a great time! Thanks Girlies!! Love ya!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Love those babies!!!!!! Blakie auntie loves you- you are so cool! Brandon- hope you try boogy boarding again- you look like a pro already :) But of course, Leah was the best one looking out there- (Whistle)!!!

King Family said...

Looks like a fun day!