We made another trip to an amusement park!! This time we went to Disneyland, we have not been in about 4 years. We had a blast, the kids were tall enough to ride everything, it was so exciting!! Brandon has suddenly become this dare devil who wants to try all the rides. We managed to hit all the big ones that Disney is known for. The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a bit over the top for the kids, I still don't think they have forgiven us for taking them on that one. If you don't know about it ask a friend, it is not good for kids under 10-12 for sure, unless they are SUPER brave. All in all we had a wonderful time, can't wait to go again. I think that we will buy season passes for sure!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Disneyland
We made another trip to an amusement park!! This time we went to Disneyland, we have not been in about 4 years. We had a blast, the kids were tall enough to ride everything, it was so exciting!! Brandon has suddenly become this dare devil who wants to try all the rides. We managed to hit all the big ones that Disney is known for. The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a bit over the top for the kids, I still don't think they have forgiven us for taking them on that one. If you don't know about it ask a friend, it is not good for kids under 10-12 for sure, unless they are SUPER brave. All in all we had a wonderful time, can't wait to go again. I think that we will buy season passes for sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute picture. I bought seson passes however we have not used them yet. I am hoping to go on Friday or Saturday for Paige's birthday.
Post a Comment