Okay so I am one of those crazy people who thinks that it is cute to dress up your dog! So I went out shopping with the kids last week, Carissa and I have been wanting to get a shirt for our chihuahua Juicy and we found the cutest one for her! I put it on her and she did not like it one bit, she froze and would not move! Then once she did move she just rolled around trying to get it off, oh well, we will just have to keep trying!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
So cute....
Okay so I am one of those crazy people who thinks that it is cute to dress up your dog! So I went out shopping with the kids last week, Carissa and I have been wanting to get a shirt for our chihuahua Juicy and we found the cutest one for her! I put it on her and she did not like it one bit, she froze and would not move! Then once she did move she just rolled around trying to get it off, oh well, we will just have to keep trying!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How funny- lol!
That is funny! I thought it was cute also. I bought our boxer a batman costume two years ago and we put it on her and she would not move.
Post a Comment